The unfolding COVID-19 pandemic has thrown into sharp relief just how complex and interdependent today’s international supply chains are.
The Business Continuity Institute (BCI) found that in 2019, 56% of organisations suffered a supply chain disruption in the past 12 months. If this is the case during business-as-usual periods, how will organisations and their suppliers cope during times of crisis? And how will organisations know of the chinks in their supply chain when in a state of chaos?
Join our Third-Party Risk Management expert, Alex Hollis (SureCloud’s VP of Services), on how to secure every link in your supply chain. He explores where to focus and what to action, including identifying fourth parties, examples of relevant, concise questions you should be asking, and how to best future proof your third-party risk process to deal with future crises. You will also be able to see how our free supply chain risk solution works and hear from a user of the SureCloud platform, to discover how the gifted tool can help your organisation.
Alex will answer key questions including:
- What should I be asking my vendors?
- How do I manage communications with fourth parties to get the answers I need?
- How do I minimise my vendor risk during a crisis?
- Can technology really help me effectively manage my supply chain during a pandemic and beyond?
This webinar is for Heads of Supplier Risk & Relationship Management, Third Party Assurance Managers and Chief Controls Officers who wish to manage and future-proof their supply chain effectively, but still have questions that need answering.
- Discover how technology could really help you manage and future-proof your supply chain effectively.
- Learn how you can minimise your vendor risk during the current pandemic, as well as any future ones.
- Find out what questions you should be asking your vendors and how to manage communications with fourth parties.
This webinar is free to attend, so don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to have all of your questions answered.
SureCloud is a provider of Gartner recognised GRC software and CREST accredited Cyber Security & Risk Advisory services. Whether buying products or services your organisation would benefit from automated workflows and insight from the award-winning SureCloud platform. All of SureCloud’s service offerings are fully compatible with the GRC suite of products enabling seamless integration of information, taking your risk programmes to the next level.
“Solid event to share experiences with peers. Reconfirming & reassuring.”