Standard infrastructure is not built for virtualised environments
Intelligent infrastructure allows you to manage each virtual desktop automatically in just minutes, per month. Scale with ease and deliver a better end user experience.
Standard infrastructure was not designed for virtualised environments, but you can achieve the best experience for your anytime, anywhere workforce. Tintri has years of experience in delivering VDI infrastructure that’s simpler, faster, and easier to maintain.
Now, more than ever, mobility and the need to support remote workers is a driver for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) adoption. By simplifying the centralising desktop management throughout the workforce, organisations can gain unprecedented flexibility, productivity improvements and cost savings while ensuring data is protected and secure against possible points of failure of attack.
The reason why is also simple; we designed our systems from the start to understand the demanding requirements of VDI. While I/O bursts from boot storms and anti-virus scans can grind standard infrastructure to a halt, our Intelligent Infrastructure delivers a consistent user experience with easy administration.
It’s time to experience different with Tintri VMstore.
Hear first-hand what makes Tintri different from Ross Cooper-Smith, one of our Principal Architects in the UK, Darren Henderson, the Assistant Director of Technology and Martin McPeake, ICT Operations Manager from South Eastern Health and Social CareTrust who supports 2,400 VDI users today using Tintri VMstore technology.
The webinar will also address and highlight:
- Overview of how to simplify and automate VDI management so you can scale with ease while delivering better end-user experience
- In depth look at how adding virtual desktops doesn’t have to be a management headache
- Customer case study: Hear first-hand how South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust have deployed VDI and SSO
Join us at this one-hour webinar to gain insight on how you can develop and deliver a consistent user experience, as well as provide end-to-end data integrity, security and high availability.
Watch it now.
Join us this webinar to:
- Learn how the wrong storage can derail your VDI initiative
- Understand how intelligent infrastructure from Tintri is different and how it’s best understood by experiencing it for yourself
- Gain tangible insights on how to simplify your VDI management and save 95% of your time
- A view of the storage built specifically for VDI, so it can be faster, cheaper, and better than physical desktops
- Case study: South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust would not have been able to deploy VDI and SSO unless they had VMstore’s high-performance, easily scalable storage platform underneath it
- Discover how Tintri can give you valuable time back, so that you can focus on delivering other IT projects, rather than just keeping the storage systems running
Based in Silicon Valley, Tintri is a wholly owned subsidiary of DataDirect Networks (DDN), the data-at scale powerhouse and world’s largest privately held storage company. Tintri solutions serve the needs of enterprise data centers with intelligent infrastructure. Our product portfolio includes advanced technologies from Tintri, Nexenta and IntelliFlash. This portfolio offers a fresh choice and a new experience to elevate your user experiences through automation, analytic insight, and tight integration with application workflows for your enterprise applications, including mission-critical databases and business applications, virtualization, and flexible software defined solutions. Learn more about the Tintri portfolio of solutions at www.tintri.com/products.
“Solid event to share experiences with peers. Reconfirming & reassuring.”