How to maintain application availability and mobility in an ever-changing world
Moving your data to a cloud platform can consume significant resources, which can lead to cloud adoption becoming complex and slow. Datacentre migrations are incredibly complicated projects that often require multiple departments to coordinate efforts to minimise application downtime. Application availability and resources must be carefully managed to reduce interruptions in productivity and the impact on revenue generation and risk must be fully accounted for. With the need to modernise IT infrastructure becoming greater than ever, the number of choices to make is also increasing.
- Do you adopt a ‘cloud first’ or ‘cloud appropriate’ strategy?
- Is it a single cloud provider or is hybrid, multi-cloud the best approach?
- Do you develop cloud-native applications or adopt an IaaS, PaaS, SaaS approach?
- How do you remain flexible to reduce the risk of making the wrong decision?
Public Sector organisations are not an exception and are going through significant changes and modernisation within their IT landscape which is being driven by a broader digital transformation agenda. They are doing this against a backdrop of challenges including eliminating risk and complexity, improving resilience and cloud adoption. The continuous enhancement of technology solutions often means that the next stage of evolution is being planned before the current one has been completed. So how do you approach the challenge and opportunity of IT modernisation whilst reducing risk and ensuring application availability?
Join Zerto alongside other senior IT and security leaders and decision-makers during this interactive 90-minute virtual boardroom as we address how to maintain mobility and availability as an inherent part of an ongoing digital transformation journey. We will also address:
- How to maintain application availability and mobility in an ever-changing world
- Insights into the increasing demands for environments that allow organisations to build, run, manage, secure, and connect apps securely
- Obtain a clear overview of the factors and approaches you should consider as you look to move your data to a cloud platform
- Experiences and challenges faced by your senior peers – a sharing of perspectives
- Key takeaways: Insight and resources to better equip yourself, your team, and the wider organisation in which you work
Zerto are proud to be a strategic supplier to a number of UK Public Sector organisations. At enterprise scale, Zerto’s software platform delivers continuous availability for an always-on customer experience while simplifying workload mobility to protect, recover and move applications freely across on premise, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments. Zerto is trusted by over 9,000 customers globally and is powering resilience offerings for Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS, Google Cloud Platform and more than 400 cloud services providers.
“Solid event to share experiences with peers. Reconfirming & reassuring.”
GLOBAL HEAD OF ANALYTICS, SHELL
“Very good event giving the chance to many colleagues to share their opinion, knowledge and worries around different subjects.”
HEAD OF IT, BIOLAND ENERGY
“Informative, insightful & relevant.”
Head of IT, London Borough of Richmond & Wandsworth
“The event provided the opportunity to interact directly with my peers from different backgrounds and organisations. It also provided new insights, as well as confirmations of challenges and possible next steps.”
Business Solutions Team Lead – Networking, Datacenter and Security, Bechtle
“A really great, low-sales way to network with fellow professionals, in many difference sectors - ALWAYS a great discussion!"
Chief Data Officer, JATO Dynamics
“It was great to hear about the challenges, considerations and the success achieved by our peers in the market."
Director, Bearing Point
“The topic of the event allowed a very valuable conversation, considering that it relates to each one of us. I appreciated the diversity of the participants in terms of roles and responsibilities as it allowed for a more varied discussion.”
Cloud & Infrastructure Lead, L&Q Group