How to maintain application availability and mobility in an ever-changing world
It can’t be denied or ignored that the world is becoming more digital. The demand upon organisations to modernise their infrastructure to support investments in new and diverse technology advancements calls for a different approach to the data centre. It’s therefore imperative to be on the front foot with your technology to ensure you have the upper hand as the business and technological landscape around us develops.
Public Sector organisations are not an exception and are going through significant changes and modernisation within their IT landscape which is being driven by a broader digital transformation agenda. They are doing this against a backdrop of challenges including eliminating risk and complexity, improving resilience and cloud adoption. The continuous enhancement of technology solutions often means that the next stage of evolution is being planned before the current one has been completed. So how do you approach the challenge and opportunity of IT modernisation whilst reducing risk and ensuring application availability?
As the Chief Technology Officer at Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, Gary McAllister has faced these challenges in a complex, mission-critical environment where application downtime can have far-reaching consequences. In this session, you can hear from and have the opportunity to discuss with Gary on a range of opportunities and challenges including:
- The legacy IT challenges from the merging of two organisations
- The approach that Guy’s & St Thomas’ took to Data Center modernisation and building a robust application infrastructure
- Building for today with a view on tomorrow
Join Zerto and other senior IT leaders and decision-makers as we address how to maintain application availability and mobility in an ever-changing and evolving world ensure organisations are prepared to continually thrive.
This virtual boardroom will equip you with real-life case studies and insights, enabling you to unite with your peers to openly discuss the continued period of planning which will see your workforce return to the new ‘modified’ normal as a result of the long-lasting changes to the business that we have seen as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. By participating you will:
- Gain practical insights and examples of what data centre modernisation can help you achieve, to help you build a business case for moving to a cloud infrastructure
- Obtain a clear overview of the things you need to consider as you transform
- Deepen your understanding of how you can use the cloud to meet your unique requirements
- Join your senior peers to find more efficient ways to embrace a distributed and dynamic workforce
- Better understand the challenges faced and shared by your peers – a sharing of perspectives
Zerto are proud to be a strategic supplier to Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust. At enterprise scale, Zerto’s software platform delivers continuous availability for an always-on customer experience while simplifying workload mobility to protect, recover and move applications freely across on premise, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments. Zerto is trusted by over 8,000 customers globally and is powering resilience offerings for Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS, and more than 400 cloud services providers.
“Solid event to share experiences with peers. Reconfirming & reassuring.”