Regardless of the current environment, the success of any business is reliant on a strong leadership structure and having the confidence to make the right decisions when under pressure. This, alongside being able to communicate effectively in a crisis and have resilient infrastructure can all help make your organisation resilient, but is it enough? What are the other risks to business resilience?
During this virtual boardroom session, we will discuss what makes a resilient organisation and how businesses can learn from the current environment. The aim is not to just focus on the pandemic, but factors that were prevalent before it. These factors include the importance of maintaining a competitive advantage, the use of technology to aid resilience, and the growing cyber security risks which surround us.
One area we will also cover in some detail is supply chain resilience, which has become more prevalent over recent months. Many businesses were able to operate in isolation but had to close as their supply chains had essentially ground to a halt. We will also look to cover:
- Importance of communication in a crisis
- Security risks – emerging impacts associated with the current remote working situation
- How the current situation will influence future decision making
- Future impact on business continuity planning, people, and technology
Join Sungard and other senior IT decision-makers for this virtual boardroom which will equip you with real-life case studies and provide you with tips for aligning your resources organisation-wide in order to achieve business resilience. By participating you will:
- Develop a greater understanding of the new and creative way in which to achieve short-term sustainability, but also apply those same processes to ensure long-term business resilience
- Forward-thinking technology approaches you could use to help reimagine and realign supply chain processes
- How the current crisis has proven to be a wake-up call to increase resiliency as well as creating a nimble business
- Gain tips on how you can create an agile business structure to allow for quick decisions and responses to be made
- Key insights into the cost and timing implications associated with developing a resilience workforce
- Learn from your senior peers on the solutions and steps taken to overcome challenges faced
- Obtain tangible takeaways on how to create a resilient organisation – today more so than ever before
Sungard Availability Services (Sungard AS) helps businesses transform their IT environments, ensuring they are resilient and recoverable. We leverage our experience across a broad range of IT landscapes to align the right workloads with the right infrastructures—whether hybrid cloud, legacy, or something in-between.
As a result, our customers can streamline and manage complexity, minimize risk, and adapt to change, while capitalizing on the opportunities that digital transformation offers.
With 40 years of disaster recovery experience, we know how to keep mission-critical operations highly available for our customers. It is why more than 70 percent of Fortune 100 companies rely on us for resilient and recoverable IT.
“Solid event to share experiences with peers. Reconfirming & reassuring.”