It is one of the oldest maxims in cybersecurity – you can’t protect what you can’t see. And with organisations shifting to remote work and the traditional enterprise network going dark in more ways than one, new thinking is required to protect the data that matters to the organisation. After all, data doesn’t just leave on its own – a compromised account, malicious insider, or simply negligent user is almost always involved.
The COVID-19 pandemic forced organisations to quickly adapt and pivot to a new remote reality, in some cases for the first time, in the largest work-from-home shift ever. Even prior to the pandemic, chaos in the cyber landscape was already on the rise. New technology adoption at an ever-accelerating pace created exponential weaknesses.
Join Proofpoint and other senior IT and security leaders and decision-makers for a peer-to-peer thought leadership conversation on how businesses can adapt to changes during the continuing COVID period, make the best use of their data, and navigate this new digital landscape.
Hosted by Richard Davis, International Cybersecurity Strategist at Proofpoint, the interactive virtual boardroom will be an opportunity to join your senior colleagues to equip you with insights and enable you to unite with your peers to openly discuss the channels and techniques that attackers have adapted to increase their success rate as well as why digital transformation is making the attacker’s job easier and increasing risk to you and the organisation at the same time. By participating you will:
- Learn how to fundamentally change the way you look at your defenses to better protect your organisation
- Understand how to best enable seamless security and connectivity as users work from anywhere
- Securing the fully remote workforce has been a challenge for IT teams, but as we look to 2021 and beyond, it presents an opportunity to commit to a higher standard of cyber security
- Gain insight and perspective on managing your priorities, and obtain key methods and steps you could implement over the next six months and beyond
- Refresh your resources and better equip yourself, your team, and the wider business in which you work
- Obtain a sharing of experiences, challenges, and forward-thinking approaches from your senior colleagues to find more efficient ways to use data more efficiently and eliminate risk in the process
- Awareness of the key security risks associated and how to ensure you have a robust resilience plan in place by committing to a far higher standard of security
- Key takeaways: Tangible tips and guidance on how to reduce risk and protect users across the whole business
Proofpoint is a leading cybersecurity company that protects organizations’ greatest assets and biggest risks: their people. With an integrated suite of cloud-based solutions, we help companies around the world stop targeted threats, safeguard their data, and make their users more resilient against cyber attacks. Leading organisations of all sizes, including more than half of the Fortune 1000, rely on us for people-centric security and compliance solutions that mitigate their most critical risks across email, the cloud, social media, and the web.
“Solid event to share experiences with peers. Reconfirming & reassuring.”
GLOBAL HEAD OF ANALYTICS, SHELL
“Very good event giving the chance to many colleagues to share their opinion, knowledge and worries around different subjects.”
HEAD OF IT, BIOLAND ENERGY
“Informative, insightful & relevant.”
Head of IT, London Borough of Richmond & Wandsworth
“The event provided the opportunity to interact directly with my peers from different backgrounds and organisations. It also provided new insights, as well as confirmations of challenges and possible next steps.”
Business Solutions Team Lead – Networking, Datacenter and Security, Bechtle
“A really great, low-sales way to network with fellow professionals, in many difference sectors - ALWAYS a great discussion!"
Chief Data Officer, JATO Dynamics
“It was great to hear about the challenges, considerations and the success achieved by our peers in the market."
Director, Bearing Point