Prior to the current pandemic, chaos in the cyber landscape was already on the rise. New technology adoption at an ever-accelerating pace created exponential weaknesses.
Businesses have therefore had to pivot to digital at an unprecedented pace. Old adversaries have honed and adapted their tradecraft to benefit operationally from – even temporary – lapses in security posture. The new normal is here to stay but the solutions that were deployed added friction to the user experience, increased costs or did not move the needle much in terms of security.
Even so, “business as usual” is nothing but usual anymore. While the remainder of 2020 and the beginning of 2021 are still uncertain, what’s clear is that the only constant is change. The digital changes organisations set up today are accelerating digital transformation efforts that otherwise would have taken years to complete. The way an organisation responds to a crisis now can help it not only survive but thrive for decades to come.
Throughout the 90-minute virtual boardroom, you’ll hear real-life case studies of how businesses have transitioned or are planning to evolve their security in the near future, as well as insights into the scale of this, during a time of unprecedented change in the way in which we work and the effect affect it has had and continues to have on a wide reach of industries.
Join Blackberry and other senior IT and security leaders and decision-makers during this interactive virtual boardroom which will equip you with insights and enable you to unite with your peers to openly discuss how rebalancing these controls and their costs lead to becoming a more cyber resilient organisation. By participating you will:
- Gain insight and perspective on managing your priorities, and obtain key methods and steps you could implement over the next six months and beyond
- Refresh your resources and better equip yourself, your team, and the wider business in which you work
- A sharing of experiences, challenges, and forward-thinking approaches from your senior colleagues to find more efficient ways to navigate disruptive changes to the ever-evolving security environment
- How and why organisations should never be dependent on the response speed of humans
- Be aware of the key security risks associated and how to ensure you have a robust resilience plan in place
- Best practices and steps to take to mitigate the risks due to the new normal and ensure all potential lapses in security are mitigated effectively
- Key takeaways: Resources to better equip yourself, your team, and the wider business in which you work within
BlackBerry provides intelligent security software and services to enterprises and governments around the world. The company secures more than 500M endpoints including 150M cars on the road today. Based in Waterloo, Ontario, the company leverages AI and machine learning to deliver innovative solutions in the areas of cybersecurity, safety and data privacy solutions, and is a leader in the areas of endpoint security management, encryption, and embedded systems.
BlackBerry’s vision is clear – to secure a connected future you can trust.
“Solid event to share experiences with peers. Reconfirming & reassuring.”