Meet the right people, at the right time, in the right way.
Noord events are unique invitation only, closed-door experiences, which fuse inspiring content from the world’s leading CTOs, CDOs, CIOs, CISOs, IT and Digital leaders with focused 1-2-1 meetings between pre-qualified buyers and carefully selected solution partners.
Meeting Your Needs.
At Noord, we know the power of connecting people to business to shape the future. Noord is a unique conversation platform focused on delivering insight, interactive learning, peer-to-peer knowledge share and connections through virtual boardrooms, conferences, training and industry meet-ups.
7 Reasons you should become a Solution Partner
- Main stage opportunities – there are exclusive opportunities to join industry experts on the main platform to address some of the industry’s most pressing questions
- Zoom-in – no need to search for the right person to talk to. As a Dialogue solution partner, you will have direct access to the detailed profiles of industry decision makers, including information about their budgets, operational objectives and purchasing and investment strategies for the next 6 – 18 months. You choose who you will meet.
- One-to-one meetings – the above is all in preparation for pre-scheduled face to face meetings you will have during the two-day Dialogue. The prospect will have their personalised itineraries and your Dialogue Partner Manager will be onsite to ensure your meetings run smoothly
- Cost effective and time efficient – achieve your business objectives over two days by meeting pre-qualified active buyers or procurement decision makers.
- Networking – showcase your expertise during a variety of structured and unstructured networking breaks, lunch, drinks reception and evening dining.
- Boardroom environment – unlike traditional conferences, dialogues focus on ensuring that the content is delivered in a manner in which the senior attendees are accustomed.
- Refined programming – dialogues balance presentations with interactive solution focussed meetings and sessions.
Talk to us about becoming a solution partner by calling 020 3004 8888. Alternatively, use our contact us form and we’ll contact you.
Last year, the Coronavirus pandemic left a devastating effect on the events industry, forcing everyone to connect with their audience virtually, which has led to an exponential uptake in webinars and online expos. However, it hasn’t been an easy journey for many, as it has become extremely difficult to stand out and challenge the competition.
Recently, many of our clients have been telling us about the struggles they’ve faced when trying to reach the right people, and how disappointed they’ve felt by these virtual approaches, as they haven’t gained them the insight, connection, or indeed any control over the process… Let’s not even talk about the frightfully low ROIs.
At Noord, we know the power of connecting people to business to shape the future. Our unique conversation platform is focused on delivering insight, interactive learning, peer-to-peer knowledge share and meaningful connections.
Due to the ongoing pandemic and the impact on the event sector, we are currently unable to run live and in-person events. However, here at Noord we are continuing to closely monitor the evolving situation and developments with regard to COVID-19, in particular adhering to the public health advice and guidance of the UK Government and Health Service Executive (HSE) and we continue to assess the impact on the events sector, as more information becomes available. When safe to do so for all, we will work to develop our live event offerings and share updates to our wider community.
From all of us here at Noord, we look forward to welcoming you back to our live events but in the meantime, we are offering you all the opportunity to be part of our virtual event offerings, providing you with high-level, peer to peer interactions and discussions.
What we do.
The Noord dialogue and virtual boardroom platforms attract an audience from the UK, Ireland and the Benelux region, reaching C-Level experts in leading technology from enterprise level, corporate and public sector.
CIOs, IT Directors and Heads of Digital Transformation
CISOs, Heads of InfoSec and Business Continuity
Chief Data Officers, Heads of IT and Data Analytics
Our partners leverage the Noord network to bring the latest solutions to our audience, through hosting workshops, masterclasses, virtual roundtable discussions and one-to-one meetings.
“Solid event to share experiences with peers. Reconfirming & reassuring.”
GLOBAL HEAD OF ANALYTICS, SHELL
“Very good event giving the chance to many colleagues to share their opinion, knowledge and worries around different subjects.”
HEAD OF IT, BIOLAND ENERGY
“Informative, insightful & relevant.”
Head of IT, London Borough of Richmond & Wandsworth
“The event provided the opportunity to interact directly with my peers from different backgrounds and organisations. It also provided new insights, as well as confirmations of challenges and possible next steps.”
Business Solutions Team Lead – Networking, Datacenter and Security, Bechtle
“A really great, low-sales way to network with fellow professionals, in many difference sectors - ALWAYS a great discussion!"
Chief Data Officer, JATO Dynamics
“It was great to hear about the challenges, considerations and the success achieved by our peers in the market."
Director, Bearing Point
“The topic of the event allowed a very valuable conversation, considering that it relates to each one of us. I appreciated the diversity of the participants in terms of roles and responsibilities as it allowed for a more varied discussion.”
Cloud & Infrastructure Lead, L&Q Group