Meet the right people, at the right time, in the right way.
A Noord Dialogue is a unique invitation only, closed-door experience, which fuses inspiring content from the world’s leading CTOs, CDOs, CIOs, CISOs, IT and Digital leaders with focused 1-2-1 meetings between pre-qualified buyers and carefully selected solution partners.
At Noord, we know the power of connecting people to business to shape the future. Noord is a unique conversation platform focused on delivering insight, interactive learning, peer-to-peer knowledge share and connections through live webinars, conferences, training and industry meet-ups.
7 Reasons you should become a Solution Partner
- Main stage opportunities – there are exclusive opportunities to join industry experts on the main platform to address some of the industry’s most pressing questions
- Zoom-in – no need to search for the right person to talk to. As a Dialogue solution partner, you will have direct access to the detailed profiles of industry decision makers, including information about their budgets, operational objectives and purchasing and investment strategies for the next 6 – 18 months. You choose who you will meet.
- One-to-one meetings – the above is all in preparation for pre-scheduled face to face meetings you will have during the two-day Dialogue. The prospect will have their personalised itineraries and your Dialogue Partner Manager will be onsite to ensure your meetings run smoothly
- Cost effective and time efficient – achieve your business objectives over two days by meeting pre-qualified active buyers or procurement decision makers.
- Networking – showcase your expertise during a variety of structured and unstructured networking breaks, lunch, drinks reception and evening dining.
- Boardroom environment – unlike traditional conferences, dialogues focus on ensuring that the content is delivered in a manner in which the senior attendees are accustomed.
- Refined programming – dialogues balance presentations with interactive solution focussed meetings and sessions.
Talk to us about becoming a solution partner by calling 020 3004 8888. Alternatively, use our contact us form and we’ll contact you.
February 2, 2021 | 3:00pm (CET)
This interactive virtual boardroom will be an opportunity to join your senior colleagues to equip you with insights and enable you to unite with your peers to openly discuss the channels and techniques that attackers have adapted to increase their success rate as well as why digital transformation is making the attacker’s job easier and increasing risk to you and the organisation at the same time.
February 3, 2021 | 3:00pm (CET)
Do you have workforce strategies in place for post-COVID-19 recovery?
Join Mimecast's Sander Hofman and other senior IT leaders and decision makers as we highlight the key challenges and preparations which need to be made for shaping the “new normal” way of working to ensure organisations are prepared to thrive.
February 9, 2021 | 3:00pm (CET)
Refresh your resources and better equip yourself, your team, and the wider business in which you work, by joining other senior IT and security leaders and decision-makers from the Nordics region, for a peer-to-peer thought leadership conversation on how businesses can adapt to changes during the continuing COVID period, make the best use of their data, and navigate this new digital landscape.
What we do.
The Noord dialogue and virtual boardroom platforms attract an audience from the UK, Ireland and the Benelux region, reaching C-Level experts in leading technology from enterprise level, corporate and public sector.
CIOs, IT Directors and Heads of Digital Transformation
CISOs, Heads of InfoSec and Business Continuity
Chief Data Officers, Heads of IT and Data Analytics
Our partners leverage the Noord network to bring the latest solutions to our audience, through hosting workshops, masterclasses, virtual roundtable discussions and one-to-one meetings.
“Solid event to share experiences with peers. Reconfirming & reassuring.”
GLOBAL HEAD OF ANALYTICS, SHELL
“Very good event giving the chance to many colleagues to share their opinion, knowledge and worries around different subjects.”
HEAD OF IT, BIOLAND ENERGY
“Informative, insightful & relevant.”
Head of IT, London Borough of Richmond & Wandsworth
“The event provided the opportunity to interact directly with my peers from different backgrounds and organisations. It also provided new insights, as well as confirmations of challenges and possible next steps.”
Business Solutions Team Lead – Networking, Datacenter and Security, Bechtle
“A really great, low-sales way to network with fellow professionals, in many difference sectors - ALWAYS a great discussion!"
Chief Data Officer, JATO Dynamics
“It was great to hear about the challenges, considerations and the success achieved by our peers in the market."
Director, Bearing Point