The Noord Infosec UK 2023 Dialogue is a must-attend event for CISOs, Directors and Heads of Information Security, as we explore and define the future role of the CISO to enable business growth through digital transformation. This cross-sector dialogue features a carefully researched programme that delivers interactive case studies, workshops and one-to-one meetings allowing you to head back to the office with actionable insight to not only develop your strategy but put it into practice.
The intensive 2-day programme is packed with intelligence and opportunities to put your business in a leading position. True peer-to-peer engagement is delivered in the most powerful and engaging formats where we will be addressing challenges such as:
- The changing role of the CISO
- The Cybersecurity implications of the Russia-Ukraine conflict
- Creating a security culture throughout your organisation
- Managing application security
- Zero Trust strategies
- The growing threat of ransomware attacks
- Attacks via the supply chain: Managing your third parties
- Security challenges and cloud migration
*Places to this event are limited and subject to an internal approval process
- 2-day conference and workshop programme
- Access to our secure event website to customise and build your own itinerary prior to the event
- Stream sessions, focus groups, speaker’s corners and plenary conference sessions with keynote speakers
- All-inclusive luncheons and refreshments during the day – unlimited tea, coffee, soft drinks
- All-inclusive drinks reception and 3-course dinner on day 1
- Pre-matched one-to-one meetings and personalised event itineraries ensuring you gain maximum benefit from your networking time
“Solid event to share experiences with peers. Reconfirming & reassuring.”
GLOBAL HEAD OF ANALYTICS, SHELL
“Very good event giving the chance to many colleagues to share their opinion, knowledge and worries around different subjects.”
HEAD OF IT, BIOLAND ENERGY
“Informative, insightful & relevant.”
Head of IT, London Borough of Richmond & Wandsworth
“The event provided the opportunity to interact directly with my peers from different backgrounds and organisations. It also provided new insights, as well as confirmations of challenges and possible next steps.”
Business Solutions Team Lead – Networking, Datacenter and Security, Bechtle
“A really great, low-sales way to network with fellow professionals, in many difference sectors - ALWAYS a great discussion!"
Chief Data Officer, JATO Dynamics
“It was great to hear about the challenges, considerations and the success achieved by our peers in the market."
Director, Bearing Point
“The topic of the event allowed a very valuable conversation, considering that it relates to each one of us. I appreciated the diversity of the participants in terms of roles and responsibilities as it allowed for a more varied discussion.”
Cloud & Infrastructure Lead, L&Q Group
"Attending the Noord virtual boardroom was time well spent, particularly as it was grounded in ‘real world’ challenges and solutions. It was a great opportunity to network with and learn from experienced peers."
Head of Group Risk, Bidfood
“Virtual boardrooms are an excellent way to get great value in a short space of time.”
Information Security Compliance Manager, Vonage
“Excellent opportunity to discuss important matters with colleagues.”
Chief Information Officer, Brunel University London
“Great interactive event, where knowledge and views are shared. You always learn something new that can benefit you."