IT modernisation is continually gaining traction. Cloud strategies are shifting. IT leaders are embracing emerging technologies and innovation. Although IT modernisation is a priority for most organisations today, there are obstacles associated and also, to overcome.
The headline benefits of replacing legacy infrastructure are clear but modernising IT can mean different things to different IT leaders and the motivators behind it can vary from business to business. More security features, increased automation, cloud adoption, enabling a digital workspace are just some of the modernising initiatives cited by IT decision makers in a recent IDG survey. But modernising IT is not without risk and CIOs can hold back because of concerns about disrupting critical IT assets and the impact on end users as well as a lack of clear direction.
Throughout the 90-minute virtual boardroom, you’ll hear real-life case studies of ways to mitigate the risks associated, as well as insights into the scale of this, during a time of unprecedented change in the way in which we work as well as distinguishing the benefits of a modern IT infrastructure across a wide range of industries. Discussions will also formulate around how cloud has played a significant role for many organisations as they move to modernise and transform as well as ways to optimise any cloud strategy.
Join Okta and other senior IT and security leaders and decision-makers during this interactive virtual boardroom which will equip you with insights and enable you to unite with your peers to openly discuss whether moving to the cloud have to mean the pain of change. By participating you will:
- Gain insight and perspective on the motivations in modernising IT as well as various challenges that currently block or slow the paths to modernisation
- Refresh your resources and better equip yourself, your team, and the wider business in which you work, to anticipate challenges on the horizon
- Obtain a sharing of experiences and forward-thinking approaches to managing hybrid environments as one of the realities of the journey towards IT modernisation
- Communicate with your peers as to whether you think identity is a key component in your IT Modernisation plans
- Discover best practices and steps to take creating a universal foundation on which to build a modernisation strategy both internally and externally within an organisation
- Key takeaways: Resources to better equip yourself, your team, and the wider business in which you work within to manage the journey towards IT modernisation
Okta is the leader in identity and access management, enabling an organisation to centralise identity and access control, ensure strong authentication across all services, everywhere, reduce attack surface, gain visibility and control over API resources, and support rapid response to credential compromise through key integrations. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,950 organizations trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
“Solid event to share experiences with peers. Reconfirming & reassuring.”
GLOBAL HEAD OF ANALYTICS, SHELL
“Very good event giving the chance to many colleagues to share their opinion, knowledge and worries around different subjects.”
HEAD OF IT, BIOLAND ENERGY
“Informative, insightful & relevant.”
Head of IT, London Borough of Richmond & Wandsworth
“The event provided the opportunity to interact directly with my peers from different backgrounds and organisations. It also provided new insights, as well as confirmations of challenges and possible next steps.”
Business Solutions Team Lead – Networking, Datacenter and Security, Bechtle
“A really great, low-sales way to network with fellow professionals, in many difference sectors - ALWAYS a great discussion!"
Chief Data Officer, JATO Dynamics
“It was great to hear about the challenges, considerations and the success achieved by our peers in the market."
Director, Bearing Point