Cloud adoption is changing the privileged access management landscape. Privileged Access Management (PAM) tools were originally designed to protect assets within our data centre, within our directory, physical and virtual servers under our control and applications under our management.
As organisations are adopting public cloud, sometimes with multiple vendors, the challenge of securing privileges and reducing risk becomes more complex. In this panel session we’ll discuss some of the challenges with privilege management in the cloud and how an identity-centric approach enables you to reduce your risk exposure.
Join Centrify and other senior IT and security leaders and decision-makers during this interactive virtual boardroom as we identify the best practices for protecting cloud environments and how taking an identify centric approach to Privileged Access Management can assist to consolidate identities across multi-cloud environments.
This virtual boardroom will equip you with real-life case studies and insights, enabling you to unite with your peers to openly discuss the journey you are either thinking of beginning and implementing or are already in the process of establishing. By participating you will:
- Outline the top trends seen within organisations as they adopt cloud technologies
- Learn how traditional Privileged Access works and why it is so significant
- Openly communicate with your peers on the key challenges faced and the preparations you should consider before, during and throughout the process
- Develop an understanding of how to overcome the challenges when adopting the same controls for cloud workloads and the transition to the cloud
- Identify the processes which work in order to protect cloud environments
- Gain an understanding of the changes in the PAM industry and the solutions available to facilitate digital transformation
- Take away key best practices to guide you in planning for your cloud security projects
Centrify is redefining the legacy approach to Privileged Access Management by delivering multi-cloud-architected Identity-Centric PAM to enable digital transformation at scale. Centrify Identity-Centric PAM establishes a root of trust, and then grants least privilege access just-in-time based on verifying who is requesting access, the context of the request, and the risk of the access environment. Centrify centralizes and orchestrates fragmented identities, improves audit and compliance visibility, and reduces risk, complexity, and costs for the modern, hybrid enterprise. Over half of the Fortune 100, the world’s largest financial institutions, intelligence agencies, and critical infrastructure companies, all trust Centrify to stop the leading cause of breaches – privileged credential abuse.
“Solid event to share experiences with peers. Reconfirming & reassuring.”