Delivering Actionable Insights to Enable Tangible Business Outcomes
Everyone in the business is excited about the ground-breaking competitive advantage data will bring. And they are looking to you and your team to deliver every promise AI holds.
The demand for data insights is growing, and now is your time to shine. The Noord Data and Analytics UK Dialogue is your opportunity to discover what it takes to build actionable insights that drive tangible business benefits. How do you get your team to speak the same language as your stakeholders? How can you quantify the value of the initiatives you have been working on? What are the technologies that will help you accelerate the time it takes to deliver a project?
This and many more most pressing questions will be answered by data leaders like you.
Join us for this one-day solution driven programme on 22nd September in London and drive forward your organisation’s business objectives through presentations, case studies, onstage interviews, panel discussions and workshops with industry experts.
The Data & Analytics UK Dialogue is a 1 day program which is solution driven and designed to offer practical insights for data and analytics leaders from industry experts.
For this dialogue we will be discussing how to:
- Organise your team to listen to the business and deliver actionable insights
- Overcome the siloed environment to deliver data for all
- Advance your analytics capability to get ahead of the competition
- Apply tried and tested tactics to make the data-centric culture stick
- Become irreplaceable by enabling your business to reach its goals
- Boost customer loyalty by ultra-personalising their experience
- Acquire the must-have leadership skills for successful data leaders
At Noord we understand the power of face-to-face interactions and their ability to inspire, drive change and do better business. The Data & Analytics Dialogue, taking place in London on 22nd September 2020 is a senior level, invitation-only meeting that will bring together 60 CDOs, Heads of Data, Insight and Analytics to discuss common challenges and help strengthen their strategic roadmap. During the dialogue you will:
- Network with a small group of professionals like you
- Evaluate solutions to help you advance your projects – one-to-one
- Hear the ins and outs of the latest projects your peers have delivered
- Discuss the topics that matter to you and get personalised advice
- Enhance your personal network and build a sounding board for your future projects
With this in mind, approach all of our delegates to fully understand their expectations and participation goals. Based on the information collected, our dedicated business matching team devises a personalised itinerary featuring a variety of powerful business interactions such as:
- One-to-one meetings with our Solution Partners so as to be introduced to the products and services most relevant to energise business growth.
- Quality interactions with other delegates during the frequent time-slots dedicated to participant networking.
The event will also provide ample opportunities to mingle with peers in a casual set-up, including during coffee breaks and lunch. These relaxed, informal and interactive networking sessions will guarantee that you make enduring and mutually beneficial connections which will help you expand your network of contacts as well as your sphere of influence.
Created in Bordeaux, France, in 1996 by Alain Llorens, AT Internet is one of the early pioneers of data analytics. Counting nearly 20 years of experience, AT Internet is the only European company today among the world’s major leaders in digital analytics and digital intelligence.
With over two decades of experience, we’re a long-standing and trusted provider of digital analytics (and proud to be named a web analytics “Leader” by Forrester Research, Inc.). Our Analytics Suite enables some of the world’s most demanding brands to measure, analyse and visualise their data and digital performance.
“Solid event to share experiences with peers. Reconfirming & reassuring.”